0000 Sw 46 Avenue, NEWBERRY, FL

$1,800,000

Previous Next

117.50

Acres

About 0000 Sw 46 Avenue

Introducing an exceptional development opportunity in BOOMING Newberry, Florida! The last of its kind… exquisite 117+ acre tract of land that offers endless possibilities for investment and growth. Superb location less than 5 miles from the soon to be largest Publix in Alachua County, less than 9 miles from Jonesville, Town of Tioga, & easy commute to the University of Florida. This development site is ideally situated for various ventures, such as creating an unbelievable family estate, horse farm, wedding venue, camp ground, and current zoning allows for a first class 5 acre development, granting you the chance to explore multiple development avenues. Very special true old Florida property. Beautiful, elevated, well-drained terrain with paved road frontage, this site offers excellent accessibility. Lots of variation & character- each part offers its own unique topography with different types of oaks & amazing grand-daddy oaks scattered throughout. Wonderful entrance with numerous indigenous plants, palmettos & spectacular tree varieties. Some rolling hills, miles of trails, & cleared road winds all back to a potential exclusive estate homesite that is second to none… Along the west side of the property sits “sunset” field. Offering a breathtaking view every evening of the sun setting for the day. Abundant wildlife currently enjoys this entire tract. Property has been used solely for recreational purposes. There is the exciting prospect of rezoning the property as a small-scale rural subdivision. This would permit the allocation of 1-acre plots on 20% of the land, while reserving the remaining 80% for personal use or future development. Comprising three distinct parcels-02562-009-000, 02562-011-000, and 02562-000-000-the entirety of this incredible property must be sold as a single entity. By acquiring this expansive land, you gain the advantage of owning a significant and cohesive parcel, offering even more flexibility for your envisioned project. Phenomenal spot in the great state of Florida... less than 40 miles to the World Equestrian Center & less than 2 hours to St. Augustine Beach, Disney World/Orlando, & Jacksonville. Due Diligence report available created by EDA showing sample neighborhood layout offering 21- 5+ acre lots. Owner is a licensed realtor. Owner financing a possibility.

Features of 0000 Sw 46 Avenue

MLS® # GC519052
Price $1,800,000
Bathrooms 0.00
Acres 117.50
Type Land
Sub-Type Land
Status Pending

Community Information

Address 0000 Sw 46 Avenue
Area Newberry
Subdivision N/A
City NEWBERRY
County Alachua
State FL
Zip Code 32669

Amenities

View Trees/Woods
Is Waterfront No
Has Pool No

Interior

Fireplace No

Exterior

Lot Description Oversized Lot, Pasture, Wooded, Zoned for Horses

Additional Information

Date Listed January 30th, 2024
Days on Market 170
Zoning A
Foreclosure No
Short Sale No
RE / Bank Owned No

Listing Details

OfficeBOSSHARDT REALTY SERVICES LLC

Listing Map

Request a Showing

Provide a valid email address.
When would you like to view this property?